Got this one from Keysi aka Astroboy of The Rushers haha! A cute post from her Multiply. Reminds me of the importance of remembering names. Don’t we all have names and nicknames we either love or loathe? Time to remember it now! Good thing mine were all nice ones, close to my actual name and none of those weird ones given to poke fun at. Well, sometimes it’s nice to have one of those too haha! Ok, so here’s the rule of this “game”: List all the names you were called by and the people who call you that. Plain and simple. Let’s start the ball rollin’!
- Paul Ignatius – my birth name, given to me by my aunt Jean. There’s actually a story behind it. The day I was born is the anniversary of Pope John Paul’s visit here in the Philippines, and it is also the birthday of Saint Ignatius. Brilliant, eh?! 😉
- Paul – the name I usually go by anywhere haha 🙂
- Paulo / Paolo – my childhood nickname, used by family and friends. And now by my previous TM and some officemates (they heard Mom call me by that name in one of my birthday celebration at home).
- Pao / Pawie – another childhood nickname used by relatives on my Mom’s side, usually my cousins.
- Pong – this one used by relatives on my Papa’s side.
- Bogs – my high school friends call me this until now, it’s from one of the characters of the book we fondly read way back called B1 Gang.
- P for Paul – my officemate Nani originally called me by this name, and was passed on by my now TM/batchmate Morrell (this was Nani’s legacy, according to him, calling me P for Paul haha!).
- Paulie – it is only Erry, my batchmate, who call me by this name.
- Ignacio – it is only Rhea, another batchmate, who call me by this name. The reason I won’t be able to explain hehe 😉
- Polding – bed?! haha! an officemate of mine, her name is Joie, fondly call me this.
- Fol – coined by Edgar, one of the Workforce people at the office.
- Paulino – my long time friend and then neighbor Ate Sha was the one who coined this name for me.
- Parekoy – from my Pareng Nhinz, my bestest bud ever! 😉
- Wiggle – used by my college friends Popoy Company. The reason? You go figure hehe 🙂
- Mah Brotha! – from mah sistah Farah, the best sistah in this whole damn world! I swear! haha 😉
- Mahal/Anibal/Alex/Salvador – hahaha! only one lady call me by all these names, my everdearest Mahal/Peregrina/Beauty/Isabel, Vicky! 😉
Geez, ang dami ko palang name haha! It was nice remembering all of it, and all the people and stories behind it. This post really made me smile and made my day! 😉